Revlon Precision Clear Lash Glue Reviews 2019

What's customer talk about Revlon Precision Clear Lash Glue Reviews 2019?

Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive


I have the black version of this glue and it literally makes lashes so frustrating. I wanted to try black because I have always used white but I will not be repurchasing this glue. It didn't stick well or really become tacky. It was hard to tell where I put the glue and where I hadn't so I ended up with way too much on! Hated the experience, never again. Save yourself the money and purchase ardell glue.
By Samantha F.

This glue needs way more hype. I've been using this for years now and I wear lashes so often, my lashes never budge, they don't lift or anything, they stay put all day until I need to take them off. The glue is 100% clear so you can't see it at all and the applicator makes it so easy to use. The only con is that the packing gets glue on the outside when fastening the lid and it gets very sticky but you just have to get into the habit of wiping it down after use and there's no issue.

By Victoria S. 

THIS IS MY FAVORITE PRODUCT OF ALL TIME!!!!! 1 million stars for this. It is by far the ONLY eyelash glue I use! It is cheap and doesn't rip off all your real eyelashes, has a firm hold and has no scent. I bought this product because it was the only eyelash glue left and I will never again purchase anything but this! 
 By Madison L.   

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Revlon Precision Clear Lash Adhesive Eyelash Glue 💣

Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive White (5ml)